Mitsubishi Lancer Evo XI Will Be Launching A New Model By 2016

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

2016 Mitsubishi Evo at this time could give enough confident for the company. It seems that the car will come with stunning design and engine because the company likely expected a lot for this new generation to come in the market. We have learned about the company on how they developed the car. Basically, it will be ready with incredible performance because the development of special architecture for the car will support the redesign concept. A lot of improvements and new different look with a more aggressive design could be seen in this tenth generation.

2016 Mitsubishi Evo Redesign:
With the redesign concept, the car has a new different look which is quite good too. It seems that the company has a great work around the appearance. For the exterior, the car will come with the basic element design as the same as Mitsubishi Concept-RA. It means that the car has a new platform. It is no wonder if 2016 Mitsubishi Evo is coming with standing out design. There will be improvements around the handling and technology. The rest information is hidden by the company but for sure at this time we have a strong feeling if it will be available with more impressive design.

2016 Mitsubishi Evo Engine:
2016 Mitsubishi Evo for under the hood, it is coming with the announcement about state of the art. Well, some people now are being confused about this statement. Based on what the company has stated, it means that the car will be available with smaller engine with smaller electric motor. New lighter and better batteries are also offered. At this time, we think that the battery is lithium-ion by LEJ (Lithium Energy Japan) with superior fuel economy. The car is powered with turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline engine 2.0 liter supported with two electric motors. 500 horsepower will be the output for the car. There is an improvement around the S-AWC system which is expected to help the handling and performance and the car is offered as all-wheel drive.

2016 Mitsubishi Evo Release Date:
For your information, there is an expectation in 2015 for U.S. market with the production started on July, 2014 for 2016 Mitsubishi Evo.

2016 Mitsubishi Evo Price:
2016 Mitsubishi Evo speaking about the price tag learning from the other models called 2014 Lancer Evolution, it goes with $36,000 and for this 2016 model, we think that the price will go higher. There is estimation that the car would not go more than $50,000. If the car has impressive specs, better performance we think that the price will go with the range between $40,000-$50,000.

Mitsubishi Evo Image Gallery:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
500 hp... We will see by that time. We don't know what Subaru is going to have in store. :lol:

drac77

Is it just me or was the article translated??? Hard to follow, we all know that the next Evo will prolly be hybrid of some sort. The only believable part of this article would be the price tag. I can see it being over 50k, which would not place it as an STI competitor. At that point it would have bigger shoes to fill competing against the bigger dogs, and my money is on that it loses the handling prowess it is so popular for..

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Hybrid? Blah. Figures given Mitsubishi announcement a few years back that it was going to focus a lot on electric and hybrid tech trying to build itself as a green company.
Mitsubishi is one of the least seen cars on the road in my area and that's pretty sad given they are a rather long standing world company.
50k ? Nope, not for a Mitsubishi and not from a company with a checkered track record.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WOW! This has gone viral for us, lol.

HOLY LIKES BATMAN!

I really wanted to pick up the new STi later this year/next year. But I'll wait till there's more news on this beast.

zax

The company roadmap showed this car as being a replacement for the 3000GT, not the Evo. As such, the car and amenities would be geared more towards a grand-touring car than a road-racer.

The company roadmap showed this car as being a replacement for the 3000GT, not the Evo. As such, the car and amenities would be geared more towards a grand-touring car than a road-racer.

Quit stalking me Zach, haha.

How is this going to replace the 3000Gt if it's a four door?

zax

Quit stalking me Zach, haha.

How is this going to replace the 3000Gt if it's a four door?

Well look who it is! Good to see you here Jason :)

Take everything with a grain of salt. The rumor mill is churning hard and a lot of rumors suggest that this will be a 2-door GT car.

Well look who it is! Good to see you here Jason :)

Take everything with a grain of salt. The rumor mill is churning hard and a lot of rumors suggest that this will be a 2-door GT car.

Yep this is my other hangout when I'm not on ClubDub!

I know that, I remember when the 15 mustang was supposed to be 450hp and AWD. LOL That did not happen.

What do you know about lancer Ralliart?

WesternSTi

The Music Man
That original article does sound translated... The writing style is very elementary, if nothing else. It assumes that Mitsu is still in business, which is very questionable. I honestly don't see Mitsus all that much on the road, and when I do they're at least 5-10 years old.

That original article does sound translated... The writing style is very elementary, if nothing else. It assumes that Mitsu is still in business, which is very questionable. I honestly don't see Mitsus all that much on the road, and when I do they're at least 5-10 years old.

I didn't in my area until very recently. I hope they are, I have a soft spot for them. Loce their 90's cars.

"Insert crank walk joke here."