The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
It looks really nice though. Goes well with the v-limited trunk lip spoiler.

Thanks again, [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]!

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1432588131726.jpg

Well, it's all clean, but the roof vortex generator fell off while driving home. I did manage to recover it though.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
After not driving it for a while, I forgot what a loud, violent machine it is in comparison to an econo-box. I don't remember it always being this loud...but I like it.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Yesterday, I received the Adam's Wash I ordered from [MENTION=115]DetailersDomain[/MENTION]. I should have time this weekend to get the Batmobile washed nicely, especially that filthy engine bay. Hopefully, I'll remember to take before and after pictures of the bay. JJ says I shouldn't have to do any scrubbing, which would be nice. We'll see. [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
thanks for the order and the support guys!
Of course! I try to support our vendors whenever possible.

Do you have any tips and tricks of the trade for engine washing?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I just got a second 75 foot hose, to attach to the first 75 footer, so hopefully I can FINALLY hand wash my car. ~2 years ago I dropped like $300 with detailers domain and then promptly moved. So I'm super excited to use it this weekend. Particularly the foam gun! Did you get one of those?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have the gun. Did you see the video we posted awhile back?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
No I didn't get the foam gun. I guess I didn't know about it. I vaguely remember a video about this. I'll look around for it. I figured I'd end up lightly spraying off the engine and then put some of the Adam's Wash in an old Windex spray bottle and coat the entire engine bay.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No that is for cleaning the engine bay. That one is good for you.

The one we posted was a foamer gun video we made. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Here you go lazy search boy. :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
The weather this weekend was horrendous, so I will be doing the engine wash sometime this week if I don have too much homework, or this weekend when the girlfriend is out with her friends.

I have been considering putting the scoop back on. That Seibon CF hood vent I have is nice, but it's been cracking for a while now. It wasn't too bad until just recently where the cracks are getting longer. I guess that's what I get for wasting my money on carbon fiber. It's too bad...I like the looks of it and I think it really does help evacuate heat from the engine bay.

Have you guys seen any nice hood scoop deletes (that don't include swapping the entire hood) lately? I was following a few of them for a while but could never actually order them. They were backordered for literally 6 months and finally removed from the website of the sellers.

Any advice?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member