MEOWWWWW

Towel_STi

What's up IGOTASTI?!?! My names Taylor friends call me towel, if you watch south park you'll know why. Anyways here's my 05' STi I've only had it for about 10k miles and its at 130,xxx right now and still running strong. I did replace the turbo/inlet tube, it was busted when I bought the car and there was also core support and front bumper damage because the P.O hit a curb straight on supposedly. Took me about a week to get it running and painted. Also painted the rims and slapped some new 255 40s on em.

How she sits now

The paint. Obsidian Black Pearl ?

So I've wanted this car for literally 10 years now when I was in middle school and Travis Pastrana started rallycross but I was obviously too young and haven't had the funds until now to get it. But DAMN is this car everything I always dreamed it would be! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and so stoked to be a part of the Subi Family. I also enjoy the waves, nods, peace signs or the occasional honk from other Subis makes me feel like I secretly know you guys lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!

What car did you have prior?

What size tires in the second picture, they look meaty.

What's the blue light on the left side of the steering wheel?

Very nice! Any other mods or upcoming mods your going to do? :) And welcome to the fam

Towel_STi

I had my baby civic with a gsr swap in it;)

And I put on the hankook ventus v12 ego 255 40's
Blue light is the little touch switch for my defi gauges.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You have the 255's on the stock rims?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Interesting! Can you take a pic so i can see how they look?!

255 on an 8" rim.

I have 245 on my 7.5" rim.

sacnvz

LOL, I had 96' civic and did the same swap! Had so much fun with that car. Go busted one night and car got impounded for running open header. Stupid bolts from the header to the test pipe fell off. I almost made it home before CHP pulled me over.

Welcome to the club!

Towel_STi

LOL, I had 96' civic and did the same swap! Had so much fun with that car. Go busted one night and car got impounded for running open header. Stupid bolts from the header to the test pipe fell off. I almost made it home before CHP pulled me over.

Welcome to the club!

I got so much joy outta my swapped civic, the faces on the rich old folk in the amgs or the m series bmws was awesome when I would give them a run for there money. And thanks! Glad to be apart of it!

Towel_STi

Interesting! Can you take a pic so i can see how they look?!

255 on an 8" rim.

I have 245 on my 7.5" rim.

O and I was also bored and broke and had some extra red tent lying around so I put it over my 3rd brake light lol suddle but I like it

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice! the tires don't really bulge out, that's great! :tup:

I think this is the first time I have ever seen red overlay on the third brake light. Looks great! :tup:

Towel_STi

Ya they don't look bad at all I was afraid of buldging too and have read that some people rub and need a small spacer but I've hit the canyons hard and didn't hear or feel any rubbing.

And I had got the overlay the 06 taillights that the P.O had put on but ended up traded them for the stock 04-05s

Towel_STi

Very nice! Any other mods or upcoming mods your going to do? :) And welcome to the fam

Thank you sir! :) and many mods planned for the future but as for right now keeping it simple and clean especially because of the mileage on it. I'm getting a daily soon and then I'll tear her apart;) the goal is to build for rally. As of right now I just have kartboy front and rear endlinks, whiteline front sway bar, perrin rear anti-roll bar, Megan coilovers, and a replica invidia n1 exhaust I paid 50$ for by a company called massive? Sounds great! It had the stock exhaust on it and well I love the subi rumble so I had to swap it out lol