Greetings from FL - 2013 STI SWP 5 Door: DD, Autocross, and Track day car

jesup16

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and my car. I drive it everyday, it's currently being setup for STU class (Autocross), and I occasionally take it to the track. I bought it in May this year and already have 4 track days on it. I live in Sarasota, FL. Mods are mostly suspension, brakes, & cooling. Anyways, here's a couple pics...

Everyday -

Auto-X / Track -

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!

Car looks badass! What car did you have prior?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I sure do like the fronts on the newer gens than I do my 08.
Welcome

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend.

TK-421

Next time I'm over in Port Richey visiting my Uncle I'll have to meet up with you. I'm over on the otherside of the state just south of Orlando.

Welcome, fellow SWP owner, mines a sedan though.

jesup16

Next time I'm over in Port Richey visiting my Uncle I'll have to meet up with you. I'm over on the otherside of the state just south of Orlando.

Welcome, fellow SWP owner, mines a sedan though.

I autocross in Central FL all the time. Come to an event.

TK-421

I autocross in Central FL all the time. Come to an event.

Sure thing man, but I'll have to show up to an event in either my Evo or my RX-7 since my STi is still up in the Pittsburgh area in storage, still in the process of moving all my crap down to Florida permanently, used to do the whole snow bird thing. But that's getting expensive and I decided to settle on Florida as my permanent home from here on out.

jesup16

Sure thing man, but I'll have to show up to an event in either my Evo or my RX-7 since my STi is still up in the Pittsburgh area in storage, still in the process of moving all my crap down to Florida permanently, used to do the whole snow bird thing. But that's getting expensive and I decided to settle on Florida as my permanent home from here on out.

We're running at Lake Tech in Mt. Dora this weekend with Martin Sports Car Club. Free to watch and you can register that morning. There's a few RX-7's and Evo's, too. Also, if you're into autocross, look up "autocross buddies" on FB. I'm an admin and were a FL/GA based group of autocross junkies. We post all the events there so you know what clubs are running.

TK-421

We're running at Lake Tech in Mt. Dora this weekend with Martin Sports Car Club. Free to watch and you can register that morning. There's a few RX-7's and Evo's, too. Also, if you're into autocross, look up "autocross buddies" on FB. I'm an admin and were a FL/GA based group of autocross junkies. We post all the events there so you know what clubs are running.

Sounds awesome man, I'll have to check it out, and if I have the time this weekend I'll drive on out, sounds like good fun. I'm NASA licensed so should be good fun to get out there with enthusiasts instead of racing all out for once. Plus the last time I raced was two years ago at Summit Point in West Virginia at Hyperfest, which is why my Subaru is still in PA, that and I'm lazy and don't want to drive it 15 plus hours, I much prefer flying lmao!

TK-421

I'm also a NASA member. I missed Daytona, but I did a few events at Sebring this year.

Sweet! Another NASA guy! I don't feel so alone now! I went to Daytona this year as a spectator, my buddy ran his BMW. I was replacing Apex seals in my 13b (what a surprise) and my Evo was having it's t-case built at Shep. Maybe I'll get my STi down here next year and I'll finally be able to get out on some autox tracks down here with it, since that's my best auto cross car.