Hello Everyone!

Reeko29

Hey everyone, names Rico i drive an 08 sti hatch. its my first subie, ive had her for just a little over a year now. Ive gotten to the point where i finally want to start doing a couple of mods here and there. Ive got 2 little ones so i know i wont be able to go all out right away, im excited to be a new member and looking forward to getting some ideas on where to start! thanks everyone!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Pics of the ride!!!

What did you drive prior?

Any mods on the car yet?

Suspension is in my opinion best place to start with sway bars and endlinks. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Hey everyone, names Rico i drive an 08 sti hatch. its my first subie, ive had her for just a little over a year now. Ive gotten to the point where i finally want to start doing a couple of mods here and there. Ive got 2 little ones so i know i wont be able to go all out right away, im excited to be a new member and looking forward to getting some ideas on where to start! thanks everyone!

Hiya. Pics of the hatch. 08 is s good year.

Reeko29

I drove a 2002 ford mustang gt, i havent done anything to it. BUt i know the previous owner put an after market exhaust and an SPT sway bar.

I love em all, STi is the Good Year! lol
Welcome to the fam!