New STi incoming needs presents

Got a wish list for the season
@Defined Performance @Got Boost @Fast Tuning Products

Parts are for a 2015 STi that I have on order, ETA December ;)

Cobb AP, AP3-SUB-004
Cobb SF Intake - Black
Cobb Heatshield
Cobb Short Shifter
Perrin Front License Plate Relocation Kit - PSP-BDY-202
Rally Armor UR Mudflaps Black Urethane Blue Logo Subaru WRX / STI 2015 - RAL MF32-UR-BLK/BL
GrillCraft Hood Scoop Grill Black Subaru WRX / STI 2015 - GRI SUB1738B
Kartboy Pitch Stop Mount - KAR KB-015
Invidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust Titanium Tips Subaru WRX / STI 2015 - HS15STIG3T
Hella Supertone Horn Kit (3AG 003 399-801)
HT Lip Kit or front lip only
Perrin Turbo Inlet - Black

I'll accept any recommendations to any related parts below
PTP Turbo Blanket
DEI Gold Wrap
Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Edited: (added more random stuff, just seeing if you guys able to sell them or not)
Husky Liners Front and Rear Floor Mats or WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit Front and Rear Mats
Perrin Master Cylinder 'STIFFI' Bracket
SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus
Wheel Locks
Subaru JDM Metal Door Sills
Grille Pinstripe
Center Console Tray
Center Console Illumination
Foot Illumination kit
JDM Front Grille
JDM STi Red Push Start Switch

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] awdtuning is no longer an Official Vendor of our site. The others you mentioned are.

They never paid their bill and never contacted us to clear up their bill after we tried to work with them over and over.

Very unprofessional.

[MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] awdtuning is no longer an Official Vendor of our site. The others you mentioned are.

They never paid their bill and never contacted us to clear up their bill after we tried to work with them over and over.

Very unprofessional.

Wow!!!

Fast Tuning Products

Inactive Vendor
[MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION]

We have your prices here. Give us a call and we can discuss pricing. 724-708-3044. We are closed today but we return calls during off hours as well.

-Craig.

@CSF707 awdtuning is no longer an Official Vendor of our site. The others you mentioned are.

Very unprofessional.

Whoopsies, I just copied n pasted from another thread. Maybe we can get the sticky updated with a list of @ Vendors with services and or what they might sell.

@CSF707

We have your prices here. Give us a call and we can discuss pricing. 724-708-3044. We are closed today but we return calls during off hours as well.

-Craig.

Oh wow lol quick, shoot wish I finished this list over the start of my weekend. Back to work I go zZz. I'll try to see if I can squeeze in time to give ya a ring, I won't be able to grab everything at once but wanted to see what I could get now with the gf approval. I spent $200 for her yesterday so I better be able to start my wish list rofl.

Fast Tuning Products

Inactive Vendor
Oh wow lol quick, shoot wish I finished this list over the start of my weekend. Back to work I go zZz. I'll try to see if I can squeeze in time to give ya a ring, I won't be able to grab everything at once but wanted to see what I could get now with the gf approval. I spent $200 for her yesterday so I better be able to start my wish list rofl.

We are available 10a-6p Mon-Fri. Nights and weekends just leave a message and we will return your call ASAP.

We are available 10a-6p Mon-Fri. Nights and weekends just leave a message and we will return your call ASAP.
Thanks for the quick chat, I'll follow up with you soon. :tup: Time for me to go to work!

I made sure to reply as soon as I saw this. Your PM has been sent with pricing. Everything in stock and ready to ship. 2-3 days shipping on average to Washington State. @CSF707

I made sure to reply as soon as I saw this. Your PM has been sent with pricing. Everything in stock and ready to ship. 2-3 days shipping on average to Washington State. @CSF707
Thanks, hopefully I'll have some decisions here coming up this weekend on what I want before and after my STi arrival.

I have that exact exhaust on mine and it sounds awesome!http://youtu.be/D1I-qoZvU_s

I actually came across this video before haha. But yea I have experience with the q300 on the 11' STi and I do agree! If price wasn't a issue I actually might have tried the ark exhaust, but double the price no thanks xD

IanR

I actually came across this video before haha. But yea I have experience with the q300 on the 11' STi and I do agree! If price wasn't a issue I actually might have tried the ark exhaust, but double the price no thanks xD
Spring time my car (that car) is getting full headers, down pipe and front mount.

IanR

Just put tomie equal length headers and catless downpipe on my car, after tune made 315awhp and 350 tq on mustang dyno. Lost the subi sound but power gain is awesome

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
And vids on how it sounds?
Any updated pics?

:D