Lurker coming out...

Hey guys, long time lurker here deciding to finally introduce myself. I am the second owner of a 2007 OBP STi that I purchased back in 2010 with only 25k miles on it. It remained stock until last fall when I finally installed all of the parts I was collecting for it. Now it is finally stage 2 ewg. With the upgrade came a new clutch and many new stiffer bushings. I think the clutch is finally broken in enough to finish the tuning process, finally! Ready to turn the boost back up :tard:.

Here is what she looked like before I received several tint tickets....
DSCN2475.JPG

2012-03-11_18-50-29_270.jpg

I'm looking forward to being more active on a useful forum, hopefully I have found the right one!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome and nice ride.
You've found the right place if you like maturity and a no BS attitude.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome my friend.

You've come to the right place.

How many tint tickets we talking?

Hehe, 3. It began to get expensive at $300 each. Then the same motorcycle cop that pulled me months earlier popped me again and threatened me he would take me to jail. I guess I would have been riding bitch lol.

The last one I was able to get dropped, so she sits tintless now. I will be retinting it shortly with legal tint.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Where you from?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What's legal tint percent there?

35% side window and rear glass.

I'll admit I was a bit excessive with 15% side window and rear glass and added 35% full windshield.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
35% side window and rear glass.

I'll admit I was a bit excessive with 15% side window and rear glass and added 35% full windshield.

I think that's what ours is but the cops rarely mess with you for it.
I've got 15% sides and 20 back with a 15 eyebrow on the front.
6 years and nada. Even been pulled over and the trooper didn't mention it.

I think that's what ours is but the cops rarely mess with you for it.
I've got 15% sides and 20 back with a 15 eyebrow on the front.
6 years and nada. Even been pulled over and the trooper didn't mention it.

Lucky. I'll probably go just a Lil bit illegal with like 20% and nothing on the windshield. It's nice because I don't have to worry about passing inspection. It's good to know people, just need to know more cops lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Then formally welcome to IGOTASTI!!!! Start a journal, list the current mods and the mods planned for the future. And moar pics!!!! :D