Jeremy's Crystal White Blobeye

Jking

Currently:

Hello guys. I'm putting this together for myself and anyone else that wants to read. I bought this 2004 JBP sti from a friend a month ago. It has 74,000 and all he wanted was payoff so I got a pretty good deal. However it did and still does need some love. So far I have changed the oil, trans fluid, installed bc br coilovers, removed some gauges, detailed the interior (it was filthy), made an axle back, got "new" front splitters and fog cover they were missing, and an eBay lip and a few other small things. Also put in a set of polk db6501 speakers to replace the blown ones that were in it follows by an alpine type r.

Now that this is up to speed. I currently am working on putting a set of ssr sp1s together for my car. Which I hated shopping for 5x100 wheels lol. They are 18x8 now. And they will be 18x9.25 when they're done. 2 of them are completely tore down ready for lips and 2 of them still need done. These come with the barrels and lips welded together for anyone that doesn't know.

I'm also working on getting wrx side skirts and under skirt splitters. And a wingless trunk/ or finding a wrx trunk to shave. I also have an 05 rear bumper along with the flares to put on. After Im done finding the body pieces I'm going to be respraying the entire car with the help of my dad.

After that's done I'd like to get it protuned, a new head unit and evo 9 seats and also redoing the pillars and headliner in something dark.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Subscribed [MENTION=3664]Jking[/MENTION]. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sick! Can't wait to see more! :tup:

Jking

Well I have a rather large update. I havent been able to get back on do to moving for the summer back to my parents to be closer to an internship I was working at. I decided to completely overhaul my sti this summer while having access to my dads garage and tools. I started fixing everything up and collecting parts i would need.
-I wrapped the headliner in black headliner fabric. Painted all of the pillars to match the dash.
-I finished putting my ssr's together after a giant fiasco getting the lips. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM WHEELFLIP.
-I have 245/35/18 hankooks waiting to be put on.
-picked up a set of evo x recaros with blow bags. Had them repaired. have the passenger side bracket done have to finish the drivers side.
-stripped the car down to pretty much nothing to paint.
-tried to get the car painted in the 9 days i had before i had to move back for school. I worked 14 hours a day by myself and just wasn't enough. Driving back this weekend to hopefully finish it. I am painting it crystal white pearl with the help of my dad. As far as I know it will be the first none 2015 CWP sti
-PICTURES

day 1

day 2

I lost track of the days at this point. lol

Back at school I was able to take the amber out of the headlights. I will be giving these a good buff job once I get back home.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woah!!! You have done a lot!!! that is awesome!!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh thats even better. Close to me! Cant wait now!!! Hahaha

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Nice job. Wish I had that work space!
Those wheels are hot. Hopefully worth the trouble?

Jking

well good news. got the car painted yesterday. :D bad news. im back at school at cant work on it until this weekend.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Getting there. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice!!!!!! More!!!!! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So very sexy.

IGOTASTi