Hi to all !

Aggelos04

Hi everybody, I am Angelo from Greece. I recently purchased a used Subaru Impreza STI MY2004 with the following mods

stage 2 ecutek ecu remap
full decat exhaust
injen Cai
greddy bypass valve

My scoobys output is probably around 330 hp and I love it. I am a newbie in turbo cars and I will need all of your assistance. Thanx in advance, looking forward to learning and gaining experience from all of you. I also thank the moderators fro accepting me. I will soon pics if possible.

Cheers

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=6072]Aggelos04[/MENTION]. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

How old are you?
Your best bet is to RESEARCH, RESEARCH, and more RESEARCH!!!! Ask any and all questions. We are here to help you.

I started out poorly when I first got my car. I'd hate for others to follow my path of experience! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Not sure why it's not working, but I managed to get one of them to show up:

IMG_2065.jpg

Car looks great! Get us some more pictures! :D :tup:

Your in the best place to learn! Welcome friend!

Welcome, this is the best subaru community that i frequent. Everyone here is friendly and always willing to help.

For your STI the best thing you can do with it before you start modding it and making it your own is as a simple three step process:
#1 learn to drive it and understand it and its uniqueness.
#2 After you have learned what you think the down sides of your new ride is think about how you can improve on it.
#3 After you have that Read all the form's on the web and ask a ton of questions here. There are no wrong question and you will get a warm welcome for asking them.

Oh and i almost forgot the most important step of all. Enjoy your ride and the experience that comes along with it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Very nice!!! That Greddy bypass valve looks sick!!! :tup:

Aggelos04

Thanx yes the bypass valve is great and so is the sound ! I also forgot to mention I've also a Walbro bigger pump 255lt/h . So far I read your forum . It has tons of info . Thanx guys I'll sure become platinum member !

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! That's what we're here for! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=6072]Aggelos04[/MENTION] Can you take more close up pictures of your car? We don't see very many EDM cars here. I definitely want to see what goodies you have that the USDM cars don't!

Do you have the rear fog light?

Aggelos04

%5BURL=http://s64.photobucket.com/user/Randomas32/media/IMG_2069.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/Randomas32/IMG_2069.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Copy the "direct" link and place that link within this code:

"
"

and then "/img within the brackets = []

Why must this post be so difficult!!! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
IMG_2069.jpg