New Canadian Member

Rene G

Hey guys, I just recently purchased a 2009 WRX STI Hatchback. Love the car so far and I think I'll be spending a bit of time catching up on a the info available here before posting too much.
esarequq.jpg
pubedape.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team my friend. Glad you could join us. :D

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome. Feel free to post and ask questions, or dig up old threads. Its a friendly, helpful bunch.

What sorts of plans do you have for your car?

Rene G

No big plans yet, I'll have to get used to gas jobs again. I've had a few modded diesel trucks, and from what I've read here I'll have to be a lot more balanced if I want to start making more power. With the diesel all I had to do is make sure there is enough fuel and then BOOSHT!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome. Feel free to check out the members journal section and start one of your own.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

More pictures!!! :bigtup:

Rene G

Just got some new shoes for the car, Michelin pilot a/s 3's. I went with the a/s because in northern Alberta I pretty much need a 3 season tire for "summer".

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sounds like you guys get some very enjoyable summers! :lol:

Rene G

The summers are actually pretty good, we get 17-18hrs of daylight. You just never know when the last freak snowstorm will hit...

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
The summers are actually pretty good, we get 17-18hrs of daylight. You just never know when the last freak snowstorm will hit...

I always forget about the strange dark/day hours up north. What time does the sun finally set?

Rene G

Depends on the time of year, in the winter it can be dark at 17:30, in the summer where I'm at it will stay light until 23:00ish