spoolya05

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. Names Aaron and I'm from GA. I drive a 05 STI aspen white.
Mods:
Ss1 block
Gt3076r rotated kit
Fmic
850cc injectors
Comp clutch
Perrin header
Rce yellow springs
Whiteline sways, ALK
Perrin end links
Sure I'm missing a bunch but you get the idea lol thanks

spoolya05

3ymuvune.jpg
parytu2e.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

Love the 05 STi. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Love their exhaust systems.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI! Moar pictures! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looking good. ;)

Very nice setup! Is there any work done to the internals? I have an HKS cat back as well, mated with a Moore Performance DP. The HKS DP is known to be restrictive. :tup: You have a great STi I always love aspen white.

spoolya05

Thanks and yes I got the Ss1 block from topspeed so it's all new internals with CP pistons. I'm running Perrin down pipe, up-pipe and header. I love Perrin products. I'm never had an issue with fitment or performance

Thanks and yes I got the Ss1 block from topspeed so it's all new internals with CP pistons. I'm running Perrin down pipe, up-pipe and header. I love Perrin products. I'm never had an issue with fitment or performance

Very nice! How much power does she put down? Cant go wrong with Perrin, for any of their quality exhaust components ;)

spoolya05

395awhp and 387 ft pounds on 21 psi. Not that great but it pulls good. I wanna try to be around 450awhp so I got some work to do lol

395awhp and 387 ft pounds on 21 psi. Not that great but it pulls good. I wanna try to be around 450awhp so I got some work to do lol

Well those hp/tq numbers for 21 psi is pretty good for a .60 AR compressor housing. Especially if your dedicating the car for your transportation... Unless its a track car, you can advance timing ;):lol:

spoolya05

Yea I guess so, and yea it's my DD lol. Just found a huge exhaust leak coming from my up-pipe/header the gasket was broken in half. It's been like that for a while to, should get some nice power back after I fix that. Ordered a grimmspeed double layer

Yea I guess so, and yea it's my DD lol. Just found a huge exhaust leak coming from my up-pipe/header the gasket was broken in half. It's been like that for a while to, should get some nice power back after I fix that. Ordered a grimmspeed double layer

Grimmspeed thicker gaskets FTW! Mine is my only vehicle/DD as well, im 361/314 @ 17.4 psi ;) on a break in tune still.