New Member!

dazwelding

Hello! My name is Dave and I am a new member and a new STi owner. I live in Columbia, SC. I have owned many other performance cars, but this is my first STi. I have a 2011 with approx 67k miles. It is in very nice shape and I love it so far. I am very impressed! It has a cat less down pipe and SPT exhaust, which sounds great. I have a Cobb tuner and am using the 93 octane stage 1 tune. I have ran it in one autoX event so far, Black Lake in SC. I will continue to autoX and will be running in HPDE events also!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend. Thanks for joining.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Glad you could join and Welcome. The STi is more than a performance car... It is an Over All performance car :D

Bummerrrr

Hello my name is Jeremiah and I live in Bismarck. I love working on cars and making them faster lol. I have a 2015 STI in WRB, base model with a tomei exhaust and a K&N drop in air filter with the milk jug delete. This is my first STI I got it on Feb. 6th 2015 with 6 miles on it and now I almost have 8,000 miles on it. I love it so far. Its always a blast to drive.

dazwelding

Thanks to all! Glad to be here. I also looked today and it has a Cobb high flow cat down pipe, not a cat less. The dealer was wrong, surprise, surprise!