New to the site

Chris Savage

Hi my name Chris I don't own a STI yet! But i do own a 2002 WRX Hybrid swap currently broke down due to me taking out second gear:( anyway hi everyone.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to the forum!

Do you have any pictures of the ride?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome Chris.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome. Show us some pics. Check out our members journal section and feel free to start your own.

Did you swap in the STi six speed or still running the 5 speed?

Chris Savage

Welcome. Show us some pics. Check out our members journal section and feel free to start your own.

Did you swap in the STi six speed or still running the 5 speed?

No I didn't do the transmission swap. I bought the car with a bad engine. When i tore into it i discovered it was a hybrid so i rebuilt it. weisco pistons and eagle h beam rods. 2011 nitrate crank. That alone broke me. This car has been my ELANOR. I no more than fix one issue I find and or create a new one. My wife wants to drown it in the Mississippi river. lol She thinks I'm fixing it thid time and getting rid of er hahaha I don't think so...... Also we are planning on buying the new WRX STI i think that car is so gorgeous...... also no pics i'm proud of she is setting on stands awaiting a transmission. or its on a trailer so no pics yet. its wrb with gold rims