new to this forum

will be buying my first sti November 2nd. I'm pretty excited and really don't kno much about them. but it's a dream car. can't wait to get a lot of info about them and build a decent subbie motor mods and all!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=5560]Taranto217[/MENTION].

What color and options did you purchase?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

pure red popular package 2 performance 1B and the keyless start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope lol it's killin me but I'm just happy it's 2 weeks away!! gotta find some nice white wheels whit chrome or machined lip! kinda wanna be different and try to stay away from black wheels so if there's and good places out there let me kno! I'm in Huntington wv
bb5e60dff7fef69bc8cddbed090e7a8e.jpg
something like these

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Them wheels are sweet. What's the price of them?

220 a piece I think that's kinda cheap for wheels the are 18x8.5! I don't wanna get cheap crappy wheels I want some that are gonna last

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Not bad priced, but wheels are all over the board, lol.

yeah I'll have to take a look once I get mine in and see where I wanna go with it

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just make sure to do your research. There is a ton of knowledge here on all certain topics. All you have to do is ask. ;)

thanks I will definitely take my time before any desicison sand my buddy has a sti but older model so he will kno some and be able to help me out Ima try to tlk him into signing up for this forum

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Cool. Thanks for signing up. We've glad you're here.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
White wheels FTW! :tup:

On red it should look sweet. I wanna see pics with these wheels when you get a chance.

Welcome and enjoy!

thanks [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] I wanna be different man every car u see now and day is black rims pretty much. so I wanna do my own style. everyone I say white wheels or show a picture to they are like why not black lol

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Which is why I went with white on my car :tup:

They POP and everyone that said they would look GHEY now loves them. I'm looking for a better quality now that I have tried them and like them. I'm making these my winter wheels.

attachment.php

dam yeah they look sick!!! def pop like crazy!!! I really like the wheels I posted but idk what kind of quailty they are kinda cheap for wheels in my opinion but I'm use to buying 20in wheels for my Dodge Ram 2500 cummins. which I sold so I can get me a subbie lol. I love the big truck life but not worth the money with all the problems it had!

ehh I clean my vehicles every week and this being a dream car prolly more than that