Officially back on the hunt for an STi!!

Whats up guys, to all the new people I am Kauve, to all the oldies wassappp! Well looks like Im ready to get back into an STi!! Im being very picky this time around because I have a daily and I am not in a rush to jump into something im not 100% about. Im on the hunt for a 07 White STi. My plan is to make it into a fun track car. I have been looking at quite a few locally and I still have not found the exact STi I am looking for! I think I have done enough with my E55 for now. Its time for a new project :D I already have a STi block that I am working on and building so this should be fun..

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First mod is a premium sponsor membership. Welcome back!

Z1107

They always come back. ;)

!WARNING! This poster is not liable for any person being butthurt by comments. Protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act for being somewhat retarded! ;)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Awesome! Welcome back... Keep us up on the progress in a journal! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks guys I will keep y'all posted!

You know it ;) Do I work my way up to where I was lol!

The MB is great so far I have a few mods on her waiting to add a few more lol. I plan on heading to the track soon to hit a low 11.

For sure!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The guy that I sold my STi to wants to sell it for a truck. I might consider that, even though id like to have a white one..

Nice. That's funny.

We will see if the engine is running strong and it looks just as good as it did when I sold it I'll buy it back. Going to have a compression test done at the dealer and have a full inspection on it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We will see if the engine is running strong and it looks just as good as it did when I sold it I'll buy it back. Going to have a compression test done at the dealer and have a full inspection on it.

You better become a premium member sponsor or I'm gonna ban you. :lol: