Post To Avoid Account Deletion

SudoSTI

I probably won't post much as I primarily lurk. I have a NASTICOC and IWSTI account that I primarily do the same thing with. I am on my second turbo Subaru. First was an 06 WRX with an STI drivetrain swap that I built the motor in and ran an FP Green. It was super fun but I sold it so I could buy a house. After buying a house I picked up an 02 WRX with a hybrid motor that the tranny was blown in. I am now in the process of putting a rotated BW S256 turbo kit on it and installing an 08 STI trans/rear diff with 05 STI spindles/Brembos, 05-07 interior swap, etc. Needless to say it will be a super Frankensubie. I'm on the fence about keeping it though upon completion because all the young punks coming over from the Honda scene are ruining Subarus for me. I currently want to finish it then trade/sell it for an EvoX but we'll see when the time comes. Anywhoo that's probably more than I needed to put. :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome. Start a journal so we can follow your progress. I'm interested to see it come together.
As for the Honda punks, they'll blow their engines and move to the VW scene. Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!

Show us some pics of the past and present cars.

Vw scene... Eh... "Stance" everyone and their mothers are stancing these days.

You'll love it here instead of the other forums :) And welcome friend, please do post up a journal that we can follow! We love pictures :tup:

SudoSTI

This is my old WRX. I miss it still. :(

Here's my new one. Still undecided on the bugeye, never really been a fan.

The most snow it will see this winter.

Well I live in the NW where everybody and their mom has a Subaru and the popular "mods" are ebay cosmetic bits, NRG interior bits, XXR or Rota wheels, and plastidipping damn near everything. Kinda bums me out.

Nice rides but oh man your deep over there in richland? How's it over there? I've only been in Washington for about 3 years now, almost 4. Was in Cali for pretty much a decade before that.

SudoSTI

How is it as in th Subaru scene or in general? In general it's sunny 300+ days a year, the summers get above 100* and the winters get below 0* on occasion. It's a mixed bag. The Subaru scene used to be pretty strong here but most of the legit guys branched off and are just AutoX guys in general while the local "Subaru club" has turned in to pretty much the rest of the NW that is all about "the look" and not much else. :? I actually bought the bug off NASTICOC from a dude in Riverside and had it shipped up here. Kinda took a gamble but it worked out.

SudoSTI

It's on the front subframe just in front of the wheel. I was in a hurry to pull my coils (which are still for sale because people don't want to pay for good parts I guess) so I could get them sold in order to buy my spindles/Brembos. I'm going to pull the rest of the drivetrain this weekend though.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I can relate with the part that people dont wanna pay for any parts for that matter. Everyone and their mothers lowball these days or they want them for free. :lol:

SudoSTI

Instant gratification generation. Everyone wants everything now with little to no effort on their part and they want it for free. I'll start a build for my bug later today. Thanks for the welcome! It does seem to be a more intimate community here. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sweet cant wait to see about the ride!

SudoSTI

Curious about Platinum Membership. For reals no strings attached E-tune? Plus all the other junk? Seems too good to be true...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Curious about Platinum Membership. For reals no strings attached E-tune? Plus all the other junk? Seems too good to be true...

"Junk" :rofl:

Yeah dude platinum is the shit. EVERY SINGLE PERSON who is platinum has been 110% satisfied! We offer a ton with platinum. You wont find that anywhere else. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Yes sir. We don't play games here. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Youre gonna love it!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sweet! I'M GOING PLATINUM, BITCHES!!! ...well when I get home from work I will...
Make sure to message us with Hoodie size and full shipping addres. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!