GD The Beast

STimedic

There are many Subarus, but this one is mine!

More info to follow as I get the opportunity, but for starters.....

Chassis:
First boat 2002 WRB WRX, purchased used with 32,800mi in Nov 05. Full 2005 transplant done in 2008 just before leaving Germany. The donor car was from a friend of Gino and I's, whose wife lost control and rolled it while he was in Iraq. I offered $5k on the wreck, and since it was paid off via insurance and I helped get him into a nice 2007 STi, the deal was made.:D Only had 48k mi on it when I ripped it apart, currently has just shy of 70k mi.

Motor:
VMS Stg 2 SB (99.5 CP's, OEM everything else), ARP head studs
DW 740's
Grimmspeed 3PBCS, PnP'd and coated in/ex mani's/x-flow/38mm EWG UP/TB, 3mm phenolic spacers, black heatshield
Hand-ported TGV's
APS 3-piece cat-less DP (ceramic coated by yours truly)
Megan Type-2 black CBE
Killer B oil p/u
AP LW pulley, black hard inlet pipe
Perrin black BigMAF CAI, V2 fuel rail kit
Spearco TMIC
Deadbolt TD06-20G w/ custom s/s braided boost lines (no leaks guaranteed!)
Gp. N motor/trans mounts
Walbro 255
4-60 A/C mod (or delete really....)
Black powdercoated alternator
Ball AVCS/oil feed and P/S lines
GMS radiator/hoses/170deg t-stat
Odyssey 680 LW battery

Trans/Rear diff:
2005 6MT
ACT sprung 6-puck and StreetLite FW
Kartboy rear trans/rear diff hanger bushings, STS, f/r shifter and pivot bushings
WCLW weighted copolymer shift knob (love it)
Torque Solutions driveshaft bushings
Whiteline outrigger bushings

Suspension/Steering/Brakes:
Whiteline steering rack bushings, RCA
Cusco sways, CF rear strut bar
RCE Yellows
STi replica front strut bar
Kartboy endlinks
DBA 4000 f/r rotors
HPS+ pads
ATI Super Blue fluid
Tenzo 18x8 DC-6's in bronze
235/40-18 Star Spec's
OEM STi pillowball lat links, came from donor
Eibach 1.75deg f/r camber bolts

Interior:
Autometer dual gauge instrument cluster pod
Prosport 52mm boost/oil press
2002 center console/HVAC, 2005 6-disc (may be getting scrapped for a single-DIN Pioneer HU)
Apex'I turbo timer, custom fitted in place of the upper cup holder
AEM UEGO (needs to find a home inside, thinking in the glovebox)
Flat black HVAC/vent surrounds, done again by me
2005 seats/door cards
Driver/Pass air bag delete (weight loss program, just need to remove the ones in the seats)

Exterior:
JDM STi scoop
Koji-mod haedlights
Hawkeye tails with tint on lower half
2004 side skirts, need to get around to putting on the rear spats
Zerosports replica grill
Need to get vortex generator repainted and attached and looking at white vinyl with flat black accents (roof, parts of hood/trunk)
2005 glass (the 05 USDM STi's came with the lighter JDM windows, research it!)
Rolled and pulled rear fenders done yet again by me

Sitting around, waiting to go on:
Half a meth injection kit and Auto I/C spray button (gonna make a bitchin meth inj kit)
Harness bar (need $$ for Prodrive harnesses)
Limited Edition blue suede Prodrive steering wheel, just need a Prodrive hub to go with it... :x
Oil cooler setup (more to follow, to include where to get the stuff for it)
2005 ABS pump, need to do some TLC and re-bending of lines so I can finally get my ABS light to turn off......

I'm sure there's more to mention, but I've prolly forgotten some of the mods I've done.

Cool Facts:
-My brake fluid is blue, P/S is red, coolant is green, engine oil isn't as smelly/thick as trans oil. Makes it easy to identify what's leaking!
-Many have said to go FMIC, but I like the better response of the TMIC. I may heat soak every now and again, but I have sub-ambient intake temps under boost!
-Has been noted as feeling like it has more power than it has due to bushings I've replaced.
-Before I got the turbo, injectors and CBE, I had all else done in preparation (minus motor). Nothing like only needing those three things to make MOAR power!:tard:
-IT'S A BUGEYE SLEEPER! None more need be said...............:lol:

Last edited:

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Pics now! lol

STimedic

The trigger is getting pulled on vinyling the car following some drunk asshat PFC riding my neighbors' dirt bike into my garage door and pushing the garage door into the back of the Beast. Flat black on white baby!

STimedic

I fought back the urge to hulk him with the bike. If he'd been 30-45mins earlier, he'dve run the risk of hitting one of my girls. He's lucky the damage to the Foz was minimal, I don't think there'dve been any stopping Claire from shooting him. I restrained myself rather well and the fuck stick is paying out of pocket to keep his chain of command from getting involved. I didn't want my neighbor to get his bike impounded either, he's about as close to me as a H-L-M.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
whats hlm??

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Homo Life Mate? lol yall are dumb .

STimedic

UPDATE: Things that need to go on the car that I have:
-Vortex generator (needs to be repainted first)
-JDM p/s pump/cooler (need time and such, have everything for it)
-Oil cooler (needs lines/brackets fabbed)
-Rear bumper/strakes (needs paint or vinyl)

Things I still need to get:
-Calico ACL bearings
-Coilovers
-ALK
-X-brace
-Grounding kit (where you @ Edwin?????)
-Tune (need money and replace bearings)

Undecisive

Well If you still need coilovers come feb, Ill hook u up with my BCs on the cheap. I'm upgrading at tax season. This set of coilovers has currently <6000miles.

Undecisive

Glad the coilovers will go to a good home, They are 8k fronts and 6k rears. Should make a good improvement in the car, and you should be able to get +/- 2 degrees, Not exactly sure on how far the plates adjust, You can always email BC about them.