Newbie from Green Bay WI

Hello everybody. My name is Travis and i am new to the Subaru world and so far i absolutely love it. I just purchased it a little over a week ago. 2004 WRX STi, full turbo back exhaust, clock pod with prosport boost, oil pressure, and egt gauges, lowered with cusco top hats, and i changed out the discolored front grill for a carbon fiber wrapped grill with the subaru emblem deleted. The car has 66,000 original miles on it and no rust that i have found. I plan to do a few more mods to it but wont be doing a ton as it will be my daily driver.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

04 FTW!!! :tup:

What car did you have prior and what're your impressions on the STi?

Show us some more pictures!! :tup:

my most recent car was a 02 Ford ZX2(awesome gas mileage was the upside) ive also owned a 95 eagle talon tsi and a couple other beaters. My impressions so far are. id have to say this it is an absolutely phenominal car. it has comfort, finesse, and the fact that it throws me in the seat in every gear puts a smile on my face everytime i drive it and that is coming from a guy who also has a 2012 ninja zx6r which scares me everytime i ride it lol. ill get some more pictures up asap

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team [MENTION=4254]t-rex sti[/MENTION].

[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] 04 FTW!

thank you very much! ive wanted a wrx for quite a few years and then even more after my brother picked up a 2010 wrx brand new and i finally had the money and found a steal on my sti that i couldnt pass up

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How much you get it for?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
With 66k miles?!!? Woahhhh!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great deal. That's a $18K to $20K car all day.

yup 14k. i got it from a coworkers friend who never drove it. a few people in town have said the same thing that its worth 18+ and said i got the deal of the century on it. makes me feel pretty good especially since it is my first subie. and and also forgot to add that all of the timing components were just done as well

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Smoking deal for sure.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, you struck gold! :lol:

You need to get us some more pictures, including the interior and engine bay! :tup:

Also, start a journal!

will do for sure! the only major issue(which isnt that major but since im slightly ocd it is to me) is that there is a dime size hole in the bottom of the back seat right in the middle of the seat. i will for sure get plenty more pictures up