New member checking in

mywheels

Greeting from Colorado,
Look forward to reading the great threads listed on this site.

I live in North Co.
we have quite a few sports cars and collectible vehicles, I'm an older car enthusiast / collector.

one of our favorite cars to take out on occasion is our 2004 WRX STI, it sits in the garage in good company, out for sunny summer drives only ;)

she has a little over 25k miles, show ready at a moments notice.

still has the chrome protective plastic on the chrome bits. Crew kneck STI shirt still in the bag.

DSC_1403.jpg

DSC_1411.jpg

DSC_1402.jpg

DSC_1376.jpg

DSC_1352.jpg

DSC_1347.jpg

DSC_1336.jpg

DSC_1323.jpg

DSC_1321.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
She's sweet. I'd love to see the other complement of cars! :D

Welcome and enjoy! check out the members journals and feel free to start your own.:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice.

You would love my 04. Only 13,750 miles on her. :)

mywheels

Few of my street cars, sticking with the Black Theme;
2007 BMW Z4M Coupe -- VF570 Supercharger -- Apex Arc-8 Wheels 29K miles
2005 Nissan 35th Anneversary 350Z -- APS Twin Turbo -- to many mods to list, show/go car, 25K miles
DSC_0441-1.jpg

DSC_1618.jpg

DSC_1613.jpg

DSC_1619.jpg

DSC_1615.jpg

DSC_1556.jpg

DSC_1551.jpg

DSC_1515.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Awesome dude! Good to have you here. I too have an '04....the Batmobile :subaru:
:lol:

mywheels

Thanks for the warm welcome !! :)
Canton Mi. My brother lives in Canton...we were originally from Clarkston Mi.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Cool dude, that's awesome! Hit me up if you're in my neck of the woods. :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Sure will....might be back to MI soon to pick up a 2013 Viper.

That's pretty damn sweet. I'll run my Subie against it, even though I'll get spanked in short order. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
There's a drag strip not far away. LOL

I appreciate it man. Thank you very much! It's my pride and joy.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Very nice assortment. I am also partial to black. Though we went silver on the wife's car this time however, I stayed with the black.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Woah now. I spy a land cruiser in the garage. Must see that one! Another soft spot of mine. Lol

mywheels

Woah now. I spy a land cruiser in the garage. Must see that one! Another soft spot of mine. Lol

I as well, have quite a few land cruisers, 80's toyota cars/trucks; that one in the pic is a 1984 LC FJ45 Troop Carrier w/3000 miles on it.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Well now, would you look at that. An FJ45. A bit of a rare bird you got there. Not to mention the museum condition it's in.
I've got a bit of a rare Jeep CJ-6 that has yet to be restored. It's completely original sans the wheels and tires and the steel top and doors.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy crap! You didnt use the term "collector" lightly! That is an amazing collections of cars, not to mention their unreal pristine condition!

Of course, i like the STi the most since its what i cherish and love but csn also appreciate the rest! Nice FR coupes! Both of them! Also i dont think ive seen a "museum condition" 80s toyota before! :lol:

Door sills on the STi?! Thats new for me. Were those accessory options or what?! Youre the first guy ive seen with such a thing on an STi!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Yeah you've got one hell of a stable! And everything seems to be in great condition.

But I've gotta ask, what's your daily/beater?