Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Speaking of women...

bbbb2.jpg

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
She can work your stick while youre shifting gears.

Such discrepencies against women in here. What if a lady member wants to take a browse in here.

NOPE! Sexism is not a choice! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We have another sesto elemento on our hands. Not everyone wants a track only car! :(

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I dunno. I don't think people would just go for a track only car never to be driven on the street. Why you ask?
Cause the aging male that typically can afford and would buy, can't drive down the street to Starbucks showing off his mobile penile enlarger.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I dunno. I don't think people would just go for a track only car never to be driven on the street. Why you ask?
Cause the aging male that typically can afford and would buy, can't drive down the street to Starbucks showing off his mobile penile enlarger.

I understand there are wealthy people out there that have a passion for tracking and thats all they do. this is the car for them. However....

This also decreases the chances from slim to none of me seeing one in person on the road. That is my issue... :(

:rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
:lol: I see your point, but I still know some middle aged, filthy rich, ass hats that bring non-street legal
cars to the track on a trailer. Its disgusting.....this one dude rolls up in a BRAND NEW Porsche Boxster S,
and before I could finish asking him if he was going to run it on the track, his kid rolls up in a special edition
F-350 pulling a trailer with his OTHER Boxster, which he was going to race. That car was street legal, but
that's still the type of guy we're talking about. Why didn't he just drive the damn thing to the track!?

That's only one example, but I could go on forever. This one guy I know that races Mini's, is 23 years old,
has 4 cars and his dad has at least 3. He's looking at buying a house around here right now and has been talking
about paying cash for said house. Must be nice.

These are the types of people that would buy a non-street legal Corvette. :banghead:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah track junkies.

I too will be there one day. Hopefully sooner than later.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I suppose so. Buy a ready made track car if you had the cash.
Still think it may not be a volume seller, but I doubt that's their intent.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Seems dumb buying one cause you know it will be around 6 figures.
You can have a damn good track car for half that, even less.

Yeah but it wont be a track only z06! :tard:

Rarity. The car itself. Its diff. Im sure you guys know.

A one off track only z06 or a killer miata thats faster? :lol:

(If you have the money, both :lol: )

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
It's all about marketing, attracting attention.

Seems dumb buying one cause you know it will be around 6 figures.
You can have a damn good track car for half that, even less.

Look at the Cadillac Ciel. Cadillac is expecting to take a loss on this model, but they are still
building them anyway........for the attention.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Yeah but it wont be a track only z06! :tard:

A one off track only z06 or a killer miata thats faster? :lol: (If you have the money, both :lol: )

I'll bet that if you have the money to blow on a track-only Z06, you have the money for a few other purpose built track cars.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

I'll bet that if you have the money to blow on a track-only Z06, you have the money for a few other purpose built track cars.

Some people are lazy and want to buy shit preinstalled and whatnot. :lol:

ciel? what is that? I've tossed the idea around of buy a c5 base and going full track car with it...throw in an lq9 with a 2.3 liter supercharger on it, fat slicks with complete suspension. roll bar with racing seats and harness. DONE!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
The Cadillac Ciel is a huge boat of a car. It debuted as a concept in 2011 I think, but as far as I know, is now in production.
Looks like something Cruela Deville (from 101 Dalmations) would drive. It's really not my style, but I can appreciate it's styling
nonetheless. Google it.