Ultimate Zombie Response STi

Vermont

I believe this thread is about zombie ready sti's and not military vehicles... we all know they would be the best bet in the event of the zombie apocalypse...

:oops:

Shit...... I would rather walk than drive my sti... That thing is so loud it would attract the entire hoard right to me, and I would only be able to run like 100 miles before I ran outa gas and got my brains eaten.... :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:oops:

Shit...... I would rather walk than drive my sti... That thing is so loud it would attract the entire hoard right to me, and I would only be able to run like 100 miles before I ran outa gas and got my brains eaten.... :(

Now that's funny. :lol:

STimedic

Gino wouldn't know what to do with a Bradley.....I would. I still want to go back to Mech land. Infantryman's best friend, the Bradley. And the Javelin....

Z1107

I believe this thread is about zombie ready sti's and not military vehicles... we all know they would be the best bet in the event of the zombie apocalypse...

Sorry. My bad, just that Subaru doesn't make a viable long term survival vehicle or a one to respond to an outbreak in.

I live on Long Island. So there would be no need for really off road driving. I would definitely get some gravel spec coils and raise them a little higher then stock. High enough to clear most debris but low enough to take turns at high speed. My Sti wouldn't be used fight off zombies, rather to venture out and collect supplies so gas mileage wouldn't be to big of an issue. Having fuel would be the issue so you'd have to distill ethanol or else you could look at your non running response vehicle in the driveway. Tires would also be an issue. I would run street tires with an incredibly thick tread to last the longest. A brush guard would be must. A hatchback would also be a must. A grill in the hood scoop as well as the lower opening to protect from debris. and a safari rack on top with a light bar. To carry the collected supplies and light the night. (think about how dark it would be with no lights anywhere) And I don't know about you guys but NYC alone gives off enough light pollution to make seeing at night no problem here.

STimedic

I'm thinking a little further in, like near sedalia/evergreen/bailey area.....or down in South Park region. Pagosa Springs would be a nice place to hide out.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Halloween is coming soon! We need one of these to kill the Zombies!!!