2015 SUBARU WRX STI. ARE YOU READY?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Only making a 1000 of WRB Limited Edition.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bet so, lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How many limited orange sti and wrx were made?

Also is the 1k limited wrb cars gonna not let you get a base wrb?? Or do they mean limited comes in wrb only?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
There was only 200 WRX's & 100 STi's made in that color.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
There was only 200 WRX's & 100 STi's made in that color.

Phew 100 orange stis. Man now thats somehing. Whoever got one is gonna be either a rich bastard in the future or have a highly rare sti! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Here's more info.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn nice!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I want to love it, I really do. Some views are like, ok I love this and some are just, blah.
I liked how the GR's fenders really bulged out of the body, almost comically. I also liked how the GR had a style of it's own. I see how they tried to carry over the fenders from the GR but they seem to blend more in with the body panels, giving it a more subdued look. Overall it's just Ok to me, not great but I can't say that its horrible, it's just too damn luke warm.
The interior, well I'm nuts because I could care less if it has pop up Plasma TV's and leather ball massagers, this isn't why I like the cars. I liked how they still were simple and, well, a drivers car. No frills and all thrills. So the interior is nice and fancier but that doesn't get my motor revving. I have a fancy car for that purpose, I drive this because I want to DRIVE a car.
The performance is still the same, for the most part. The carryover of the previous specs and engine was a huge turnoff for me. I was really hoping for more improvements in this area. The handling is TBA but I am hopeful there is a glimmer of hope in this part. I should think so, given all of the gripe of the first gen GR and their mid stream revamp in that department, this will keep them from detracting from the intended purpose.

Overall, it's just ok to me, for now. I need time and see it in person. I really and truely don't want to be a hater like all of those that freaked when the GR debuted. But for now, I can't just love it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Who needs leather ball massagers when you have alcantra/suede?!?! :tard: :lol:

WesternSTi

The Music Man
^I'm completely with you. I like that they finally added LED's to the tails( I know the GR had them) and some of the things in the front are nice, but it's just not.....off the beaten path, if you will, of fun cars as I think these cars should be. I do love the interior though, and for some reason.....I still want it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

:rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

GOD I LOVE THAT DAMN INTERIOR!!!! They get the damd steering wheel. Carbon fiber center console. So sick.

Last edited:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Me likey that steering wheel. I need that for mine if it's cheaper than damd or prova.

Check out the seats, they appear to be a bit better looking at thigh support, maybe ??

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
They do appear to be have more bolster on the sides. Let me see if i can find a better pic.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

625D521D-F6B6-4A80-BE80-2D4B22435FD4_zpskjpfecnm.jpg

Diff interiors. Which one is limited??

Last edited:

Blurple

Pic & Pic

Diff interiors. Which one is limited??

Limited will be the full leather.
There's apparently 3 trims.

Base (no spoiler)
Sport
Sport-tech(nology).

Not sure how it will pan out in the states, but in Canada that's what we're being told.

To add to that, my guess is the WRB in the photos above is a "Sport"
and the other one with the red trim on the seats would be a "Sport-Tech".

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Someone link the new video from youtube on here!!! About the 15 sti!!!!! Im on mobile!!!!!

I was faster! :lol:

ohh wowww, i like the new look, but im excited to see what parts come out for it first, and to see someone throw some performance coilovers on it! the wheel gap looks so shitty.