AEM Air Intakes add an est. 32HP to the 2015 Subaru WRX STI.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hell with that. I wouldnt attempt it and i wouldnt want you to either. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
To be honest I don't agree with this entire thread. Is this how we want to portray our selves, as the iron fist that takes down well respected companies. Companies that have proven them selves worthy in motor sports for many years and by more platforms that your tiny minds can comprehend!

I'm not saying their claims are true but if any company has the right to claim this, it is AEM IMO. They are one of the few that actually do research and testing before they release product to the market.

Do I want to see empirical data to the effect of 32 hp? Yes I do. Will I beat AEM to the ground to get it? No.

This makes us look as bad as it makes AEM look.

I may have been a bit rash here and I apologize. It's just that I left IWISTi for stuff like this is all and I'm really no better because I have posted my fair share of belittling comments. But I have learned over the years that this will only bite you in the ass later.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I may have been a bit rash here and I apologize. It's just that I left IWISTi for stuff like this is all and I'm really no better because I have posted my fair share of belittling comments. But I have learned over the years that this will only bite you in the ass later.

Understood and it has been corrected. :tup:

Also thank you for your continued support on making us better. Means a lot to us to have members who care so much about what we do here daily and how we look to the outside world.

Thank you again.