Highlanders MY03 STi Prodrive

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So get orange hose?

Highlander395

Doesn't matter. U have the black neoprene hose which is good for temps starting at -76F till 275F and there's the orange silicone one which is good for -76F to 617F. My guess is the orange will be a little stronger so more durable :) The black one however will be more flexible to route if u don't use anything else :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
About to walk in now. Ill see prices for both

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok so no black. No orange. Only aluminum..... And none are 3-3.5". All over 4"...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Home depot. No
Lowes. No

Summit racing. Yes
$120.....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ebay will have to do. I wanted it now. Was in the moment lol

Highlander395

Last week, I finally had the time to give her a good run. One issue left to solve: there's a tiny hole in the upper radiator hose. Luckily it was still under warranty so got a replacement last wednesday :)
Took the time to do something challenging as well.. Found it before, never found a how to so decided to go with the flow and it turned out pretty well :tup: See for yourselfs :cool:

IMG_0185Custom_zps95aab873.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow.... Please make a DIY for it!!! I don't think I'll end up doing it anytime in the near future, but that is one mod I would love to have just cause of the simple uniqueness! :bigtup:

How difficult was it to do?

Highlander395

Thanks!
Well, let's say that it went quite easy... up to the point where I needed to reassemble the headlight, then the PITA started :shock: Plenty of trimming, fitting, repositioning, adjusting, grinding, cursing, swearing,.... :lol:
The how to is in the make, I just don't know if I'll have enough pictures :oops: + explaining every step isn't obvious, there's plenty of sh*t to think about. :) But i'll do my best, see it as my contribution to the Subaru community ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok. Take your time then. I would like to see more picture from a closer angle from the outside and inside of the hood! :tup: