Nice, any future plans

Just got a fresh block, 2750~ miles so far, and Im still on the break in tune (low boost) so a protune, and i want to add bigger injectors when i get the protune, i have 850cc's now, I would like 1000cc or larger, probably best bet 1300cc

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Yea I wanna do the same, I got 850cc injectors too, I wanna switch to top feed and go minimum 1000cc

ME TOO! Do you have any issues with the 850cc side feed injectors? I'm not sure how true it is, but I've heard they can cause a rough idle, which I have... I am really looking forward to seeing if top feed 1000-1300cc injectors will clear up that issue.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Cool. Must be another issue I have then. I have never been able to nail it down but it's not bad
enough to make me tear everything apart to find it. One day I'll drop in a built motor and go over
everything with a fine toothed comb.

Yea I wanna do the same, I got 850cc injectors too, I wanna switch to top feed and go minimum 1000cc

I have perrin v2 fuel rails, with 850cc denso top feeds, the IDC's were maxed out on my last setup pushing 466whp/401wtq @ 22psi

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I have perrin v2 fuel rails, with 850cc denso top feeds, the IDC's were maxed out on my last setup pushing 466whp/401wtq @ 22psi

That seems like pretty damn good power for 850's and 22psi. :shock:

That seems like pretty damn good power for 850's and 22psi. :shock:

It really was! MAF was maxed, switched from an aps 70mm to an aps 73mm to a KSTech 83mm. I really miss my old motor setup :(