The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I wonder how long I should let it sit until I start the engine. I bagged everything up, but still managed to get a small amount of water in the alternator. :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Your good. Start it now.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Took it for a summer shake down run with the Potenzas finally on the car. I won't say how fast I was going, but lets just say I was at WOT in 5th before I backed off.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1433709748847.jpg

Rarely will you ever see me put a decal on the exterior of my car. I'm usually dead set against it.

My gf got me this one out of the blue and I kinda liked it, so I thought, what the hell it's just on the glass it should come off easily if I decide to remove it.

What do you think?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Is it really?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We didn't know that! ?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How did you use it?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Put a bunch in the bottom of an old cleaned out Windex bottle, added hot water and shook the hell out of it to mix it up. Sprayed it on the engine generously and after 5-7 minutes, scrubbed it down with a scrubber sponge while spraying more cleaner. Rinsed with a hose.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You diluted it?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I also squirted it directly on the scrubber sponge I used. It cleaned some things REALLY well, others...not so much.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Use it full strength!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just spray it full strength and let is sit for a few minutes. Repeat if necessary.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
In the bottle...it's gel. I put that full strength on the sponge. The spray bottle had a shit ton + hot water shaken vigorously. Trust me, lack of soap was not a problem.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
They must have switched it. Ours isn't the gel. Show us the bottle.