The Post Whore Thread!

35r

I just watched this whole movie on youtube before it was taken down for copyright crap, its hilarious ! It isn't out yet for purchase, but Walmart will have it May 5th!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OH CRAP THAT'S GREAT!

Going to share this today.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Doing the same right now!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Maybe I missed the whole conversation on this, but what happened to the "Live Feed" on the forum? Tapatalk has the "Timeline" feature that works this way, but "Live Feed" is no longer available when browsing the forum from a PC.
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We moved it.

Look under community now. ;)

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Awesome, thanks JJ! Live Feed is what I monitor throughout the day looking for assholia and shady for sale posts. :lmao:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I use unread on my phone. :tup: :D

Dont get on pc much

-i meant UNREAD, not timeline. :lol:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We've been around, lol.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Who here has (successfully) used a Broken Screw Extractor?

I just ordered two kits from Amazon. One 'Speed Out' kit and a Bosch kit. I COMPLETELY annihilated one of the screws that holds in my MAF housing. The problem is, my MAF housing is in a terribly inaccessible position due to the configuration of my Blow Thru MAF Boost Tube. Hopefully I'll be able to get it out without destroying the MAF housing or the boost tube.

Who here has (successfully) used a Broken Screw Extractor?

I just ordered two kits from Amazon. One 'Speed Out' kit and a Bosch kit. I COMPLETELY annihilated one of the screws that holds in my MAF housing. The problem is, my MAF housing is in a terribly inaccessible position due to the configuration of my Blow Thru MAF Boost Tube. Hopefully I'll be able to get it out without destroying the MAF housing or the boost tube.
I have had mixed success with at least 2 different designs. Often I have found that if the bolt/screw is really locked in there, you are better off drilling it out before you break a screw extractor off in there. But, when i have gotten them to work, I found I have best luck by drilling small hole and tapping ez out in with small mallet to get it to really bite, then connect it to drill (without removing from hole). Keep as much pressure on drill as you can without breaking ez out.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Thanks buddy! I hope it won't be too bad. It's a relatively small screw and shouldn't be seized in there or anything, but the head is completely f-ed. I should receive my new extractor kits on Friday. I'll let you guys know how it goes.