What will she put down?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=3516]zax[/MENTION] [MENTION=3416]WRB_STi[/MENTION]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
AWDTuning is an Official Vendor here and I'm sure there looking into this for sure.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Dunno really. You'd think there would be telltail signs especially with a nearly dead cylinder.
I'd have them do it again and witness the test or get a second opinion.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] they do some amazing builds, but 50 psi should have made it run really bad.

That is what I was thinking. 50 psi I thought would have blow by and my catch can would have oil in it or the oil level would drop. I had 2700 miles since last oil change and almost no drop in level

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] they do some amazing builds, but 50 psi should have made it run really bad.

True but people, tools and processes are not infallible.
If the logs have been good and there is no noticeable driving issues then I'd really want to see or do the test myself, especially at that low of a compression.
Thousands on the line and a second motor, you bet your butt I'm gonna see it. No offense to the shop, I'm just very particular that way.

We'll they already installed all the parts and modified the injectors. I will have to wait until Monday to pick the car up after they put it back the way it was.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
They could give you a base/safe map to allow you to drive it instead of spending money to return it the way it was.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Ah, I see.
This really blows ass.
Was the engine built with factory pistons and such?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damnit... I guess we will have to wait for the time being then... I really hope when the time comes and you do the compression test yourself, the results are going to be perfect... :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Update!!!!!!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I will speak on everyones behalf and say "spill the beans already!" :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What the hell happened to the second chart?! :lol: