What will she put down?

I don't know I was curious of that as well. On 93 I don't think I gained any horsepower over my original tune. I would have thought I would see at least 10hp or something. I did ask for a conservative tune so maybe that has something to do with it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Good enough man. More than enough safe power for the ride!

So who is the winner?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] !!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Who won?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Was there a baseline dyno pull done on 93 octane, just before he started tuning? It seems that dyno is reading quite low. That's somewhat common on a Mustang Dyno, but what's really important is seeing an improvement over the baseline.

What is the butt dyno telling you? :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I'm sure the ambient temperatures were much cooler in January. My butt dyno says I pick up 10hp in the dead of winter. :lol:

Were your injectors almost maxed out?

No I had them modified. I think they are around 60% on e-85 I will check tomorrow to see what the 93 peaks out at. My MPG display says I am getting 35mpg right now. I have my wife believing that my car is actually getting that since the tune. Has her wanting to do something to make her ISF GET BETTER MPG's

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would agree.
Since we have results, I'll donate to igota for the year membership. @IGOTASTi.COM

We will contact [MENTION=3597]Slowgrey08[/MENTION] and tell them the good news!

This will also be posted on our fb page. ;)

I am glad I got to have a happy ending. I am really happy with how the car feels and the work that AWD Tuning did. Now the question is what we be next?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I am glad I got to have a happy ending. I am really happy with how the car feels and the work that AWD Tuning did. Now the question is what we be next?

Next are some updated pictures of the ride!! Inside and out! :tup:

Woot, glad you like it. Keith and Mary are awesome! They have done 5 of my scoobies so far. I'll post up my 2015 they built for me when I get a chance.