What will she put down?

My car is in for some upgrades and if you can guess the HP and Torque she puts down I will pay for a Sponser Membership for IGOTASTi.COM or anything from the store of equal or lesser value. The parts that will be installed are listed below. I should have the results tomorrow and will post them up when I have them. Remember closest wins. Oh and it is a 2013 STi Limited. Good Luck!!!

AEM Fuel Pump 320lph
Grimmspeed 3-Port Electronic Boost Solenoid
Grimmspeed 44MM External Wastegate Kit
Precision Wastegate (Non-Coated)
Modified Stock Injectors
Cobb SF Intake + SF Airbox
Tsudo Bellmouth Catless Downpipe
NGK Iridium Spark Plug One Step Colder Plugs

Tuned on an AWD 1100 SE Mustang Dyno for 93oct & E-85

Car is @awdtuning :)

We upped the ante!

Winner will receive (2 Years of Platinum Membership) Includes: Free Hoodie, T-Shirt, Lanyard, Sticker, Plus tons more!

*Your guess must be posted in this thread*
Registration is free!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
310 whp/340 wtq

E85
340 whp/ 390 wtq

Hmm. Tough one, seeing as every car is different. What's the elevation and the temp/humidity supposed to be like?

ZackUSAF82

93 - 315/349
E85 - 345/385

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Here was mine from yesterday:

All on stock turbo? If so my guess is right around 320/330whp on 93. Nooooo clue on e85. Thats an amateur guesstimate inference. :lol: but im curious to see the numbers laid down! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Reposted to our FB page.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
My car is in for some upgrades and if you can guess the HP and Torque she puts down I will pay partly for a PLATINUM Membership and @Alin will add the rest for IGOTASTi.COM or anything from the store of equal or lesser value. The parts that will be installed are listed below. I should have the results tomorrow and will post them up when I have them. Remember closest wins. Oh and it is a 2013 STi Limited. Good Luck!!!

I'm going to add to this little contest by adding the rest of the money to make it a PLATINUM membership!!! :tup: So, good luck everyone! (I cannot win :lol: )

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WOW [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION].

Very kind of you.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I'll add to the pot and give the winner another years Platinum membership. That's two years of Platinum.
So don't be a Nancy and give a good guess.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
HOLY CRAP [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION]!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
2 years of Platinum.... Man... That is A LOT of amsoil to be chuggin' down! :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry, lol.